Found a broken printable link? Check my Free Printables page. All the links there are redirected and fixed.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Have you been wondering what has happened to OYOL?

Me too, actually. ha.

Things have gotten incredibly hairy here. The house was in such a state that there was walking room only, the floors were nasty dirty, toys all mixed and everywhere. But hey... our new bedroom is loverly (pics coming one day... some day, maybe) and the kids' room is recarpeted with new beds.

I was/am extremely overwhelmed by it all. We sent the kids to grandma and grandpa's for a sleepover/hang out time, just so I could get the house semi-clean in their absence. I got the toys mostly all sorted and put away. The kitchen and living room floors are now mostly cleared. There's room to live now.

But it frustrates me to no end that I can't "get done". There's still a kitchen full of dirty dishes. A huge pile of clean laundry behind the couch. The kids' sleepover bags are still in a heap in the dining room. There's still surface clutter everywhere. I just want to have a clutter free, clean house.

Anyway, things got so overwhelming, I had to set aside all computer time to get to it. I don't know if I will resume the OYOL challenges or not. My goal is still there... be more organized by the end of the year than I was at the beginning. But I can't let the plan get in the way of the outcome. And right now, it is.

All that to say, if you've missed it, that's why. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment