Found a broken printable link? Check my Free Printables page. All the links there are redirected and fixed.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Heads Up On Busy Bag Deals at Dollar Tree, Target, & Walmart

I scouted things out at Dollar Tree today. Here's some things that might come in handy for the current swaps or those coming up...

Dry Erase Markers, 4 pack
Popsicle Sticks, 125 pack
Large Foam Shapes, 24 pack
Tweezers, 2 pack
Number Sticker Strip, 75 pack (I think. It's in a roll in the teachers section.)
Small/Medium Food Storage Containers, 4 pack (if I remember right)
Clothespins, 36 pack (I think)

Those ice cream bowls pictured in the spooning bead post by Walking By the Way. Don't know how budget friendly they would be for a swap, but they're cute.


At Walmart...
Pancake turner spatulas for 88 cents


At Target...
Dice, 10 pack (in the dollar spot section)

3 comments:

  1. I have my 30 feltboards made up and now need to start on the actual flowers for my flower kits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you plan opening up the k - 2nd group swap. Just wondering so I don't miss it. Thank you Lisa Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually deleted by accident my e-mail with my persons address on it. Could you have her please forward it to me again?

    Thanks,
    Amanda Reilly

    ReplyDelete