Found a broken printable link? Check my Free Printables page. All the links there are redirected and fixed.

Friday, June 1, 2012

5 Things I've Learned About Busy Baggin'


There's something magically empowering that sparks inside me when I create activities I think my children will find entertaining. For one thing, I really love seeing my kidlets engrossed in play, especially when they're simultaniously learning. But I also think about all the things I can actually accomplish while they're busy.

The thing is... my magical superhero feeling often popped with a loud disappointed bang when the busy bags I took time to create did not live up to my grand expectations.

It's been more than a year since I totally immersed myself in the world of busy bags. During that time, I've learned a thing or two.


*Catch the rest over at Sprouting a Little Nostalgia, where I am guest posting today.


Have you learned a thing or two about busy bags? Would you like to share what you've learned with the readers of Kidlet Occupation? Drop me a quick email with the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment