Found a broken printable link? Check my Free Printables page. All the links there are redirected and fixed.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Incredible Online Thanksgiving Resource for All Grades

I was casually searching online for some sort of activity or lesson plan for Thanksgiving. I wasn't liking what I was finding. There were lots of fun crafts and activities centering around turkeys and pumpkins, but I was looking for the true story of the pilgrims. Then I stumbled upon this incredible resource from Scholastic. Oh my word!!! There's so much there! There are video clips on the journey to America, what life was like in the new land, and the first Thanksgiving. So many interactive aspects. This can be adapted to any age level. Just do as much or as little as they can handle. I'm super excited this!

5 comments:

  1. I got a web site from where I be capable of really obtain valuable information regarding my study and knowledge. Great Article… Good Job 야한동영상

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a fastidious idea, piece of writing is good, thats why i have read it fully 일본야동

    Click this link
    한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a great and useful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing. 한국야동닷컴

    Click this link
    국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kindness by providing valuable information to us. It really helped me to enhance my knowledge and skills 국산야동

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you! I always needed to write on my website something like that. 중국야동넷

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete