Found a broken printable link? Check my Free Printables page. All the links there are redirected and fixed.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

OYOL Tomorrow

This has been a very full weekend. The night is wearing itself to an end, and I am still trying to plan everything I'll need to purchase tomorrow during my shopping trip for Daryn's 4th birthday party on Friday. Yay! I really have no idea how to pull it all off. Tomorrow will be full of errands. Tuesday will be a normal day and Aaron will be home in the evening. But he has school Wednesday and Thursday nights. So the two days before the party, I'll be on my own all day. I've got to clean the house. HA! Make a cake. Yup. Should be interesting. But I love my little man, and so long as he has a fun day, that's all that matters, right? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment