Found a broken printable link? Check my Free Printables page. All the links there are redirected and fixed.

Monday, April 11, 2011

One Year to a {More} Organized Life, Week 14

I don't know about you, but actually decluttering an area feels good. It's motivating, especially if I can manage to keep it decluttered.

I'm thinking of hanging a little sign on my kitchen cupboard door. It would have a picture of the after look of the counter and a reminder to:
1) Throw away trash right away.
2) Put away food packages.
3) Rinse the dishes.
Because if I don't, I'll wish I had.

This week's assignment is to choose one more of those stress causing clutter spots and dive in. Put away, give away, or throw away. And let the stress roll away. Happy decluttering!!

Link up before and afters...

No comments:

Post a Comment