Found a broken printable link? Check my Free Printables page. All the links there are redirected and fixed.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

K-2nd Swap Enters Its Last Stretch!

By now, the K-2nd swap groups should be reaching their shipping deadline, if they have not already. Make sure your package is mailed on time to your coordinator and arrives to them by the "have it to me" date they stated in their original email.

This swap is going so much smoother than the last, so far. Thanks to all my wonderful coordinators and their willingness to keep communication going with all the swappers. I know that equals to hours of emailing, but it certainly keeps things going smoothly.

Thank you, too, to all you swappers out there. You have done a marvelous job communicating with your coordinators. And the actvities I've seen come in so far, are absolutely great!

No comments:

Post a Comment